As more and more governments are cutting funding to libraries and their supports, I've been thinking about how my library usage has changed over the years. Libraries are about so much more than just lending books (although that is still and will always be an incredibly important part of what they do).Continue Reading
Trisha Jenn LoehrReader. Writer. Editor.
I've been a book lover since I started deciphering words as a toddler. Now, I'm a reader, a writer, and an editor. This blog is a place to discuss books and life and all that those two entail.Want to know more?
What’s Popular on trishajennreads?
- Books to Read if You Loved The Hating Game by Sally Thorne
- Gift Guide: Canadian Subscription Boxes - Socks & Underwear
- Smoothie Subscriptions = Fast & Healthy Breakfast
- Grief, Jealousy, Joy: Three things that go hand in hand after pregnancy loss
- Will I Ever Get To Be a Mother? – The extra pain of pregnancy loss without other living children