Freelance Writing Services
I want to help you tell your organization’s story. I can craft compelling text for a wide range of documents, and I’m happy to do so with or without a byline (ghostwriting).
Do you need help with any of these projects?
- Articles or blog posts
- Website text
- Brochure and marketing copy
- Social media copy
- Impact stories
- Annual reports
- Grant applications
My freelance writing rates are reasonable and negotiable. I can also provide editorial services (copy editing, proofreading, etc.) for business and non-profit clients.
Here are some samples of my writing work.
- I Didn’t Realize How Great My Friends Were Until My Son Was Stillborn (POPSUGAR)
- Ghostwriting for Content Callout
- I Became a Mother, But Not the Way I’d Hoped (Her Stry)
- Ghostwriting and copyediting for School of Public Policy
- PhD student uses Indigenous ways of knowing, being and doing to find healing from child sexual abuse (University of Calgary)
- YMCA Calgary Annual Report 2014
- Planning your resolutions with a little fun mixed in (Calgary Herald)
You can see a larger portfolio here.
“I hired Trisha to write several feature stories for our Annual Report. Trisha was an absolute pleasure to work with throughout the whole project. Not only is she a great storyteller, Trisha’s warm and friendly nature put our YMCA members and families at ease while interviewing them for the stories. In addition to working on the features, Trisha also proofread the final layout and ensured consistency and flow throughout the entire piece. I would highly recommend Trisha and I will be hiring her again for our future projects!”
– Carollyne Wood, Marketing & Communications Manager, YMCA of Greater Vancouver (previously of YMCA Calgary)