Freelance Writing Services
I don’t just write for this little blog. I can also write for you!
Being a blogger and a freelance writer go hand-in-hand, don’t you think?
I have a degree in communications, specializing in professional writing and have ten years of experience in writing for non-profit organizations.
Do you need help with any of these projects?
- articles or blog posts
- website text
- brochure and marketing copy
- social media copy
- impact stories
- annual reports
- grant applications
My freelance writing rates are reasonable and negotiable depending on the type of project and timeline.
My Writing Portfolio
Here are some samples of my work. Topics I’m passionate about include client-impact stories, education, empowerment, and making a difference. And I’m always open to learning about new things.
- I Didn’t Realize How Great My Friends Were Until My Son Was Stillborn (POPSUGAR)
- Ghostwriting for Content Callout
- I Became a Mother, But Not the Way I’d Hoped (Her Stry)
- Ghostwriting and copyediting for School of Public Policy
- PhD student uses Indigenous ways of knowing, being and doing to find healing from child sexual abuse (University of Calgary)
- YMCA Calgary Annual Report 2014
- Planning your resolutions with a little fun mixed in (Calgary Herald)
If you like my style and have a writing project you’d like some help with, send me an email with the details (what you need written, when you need it written by, a little bit about the topic and purpose of the document) and we can make a plan that fits into your budget.