Book Coaching Services
You’re writing a book, or you want to be writing one, but you’re feeling stuck and need some help. That’s where a book coach comes in.
What is a book coach?
A book coach is someone who guides a writer through the writing process. They provide encouragement, advice, deadlines, tools, and more to help the learning and writing process move forward. Book coaching can be helpful at any stage of the book writing process, from getting started and outlining a new idea to finishing the book that been taking forever to write.
What does book coaching look like?
Book coaching includes a combination of written feedback on your writing, video chats and email conversations to answer your questions and set goals and deadlines. It is all to encourage you, keep you accountable to make progress on your book, and help you write the best book possible.
Book Coaching Package
A book coaching package with me is designed to help you set and meet your writing goals, answer your questions, and help you build your writing toolkit.
A book coaching package includes the following:
- Developmental Editing: Written feedback on up to 30 pages each month (15 pages every two weeks).
- Goal-setting: We’ll start with a one-hour introductory call to kick-things off and discuss your goals and make our plan.
- Accountability: Regular deadlines to help you prioritize your writing and get that book drafted or revised.
- Conversation: Two 45-minute video call coaching sessions each month to discuss feedback, answer questions, and set goals and tasks to complete before our next call.
- Email Communication: Have a question between calls? Email me and I’ll be happy to help you find an answer.
Book coaching packages require a minimum 3-month commitment is to ensure we have the time to make progress on the project. Book coaching packages start at $500 per month.
Individual Coaching Call
Have a question you want to discuss, but you’re not ready to commit to a full coaching package?
I offer 45-minute video calls to discuss your writing project or questions you have about the writing process, editing, or publishing. I’ll email you after our call with a few resources too.
Individual coaching calls are $100. You can book one individual coaching call per month. If you’d like to talk more, a book coaching package is the better deal. (Individual coaching calls do not include direct feedback on your manuscript.)
“I have thoroughly enjoyed working with Trisha! She is so knowledgeable, caring, thoughtful, and insightful. This is my first full-length manuscript, and throughout the editing process, she has not only respected and maintained my literary voice but she has also helped me make my work come to life. I highly recommend working with Trisha!”
– Amandella Joseph, author