Hi, I’m Trisha.
I love books. I’ve been a reader since before I could actually read. trishajennreads began as a place to talk about books and how much I love reading and writing, and to help people like you discover a book you might enjoy too.
A little more about me…
I’m a married Canadian lady in my early 30s. My husband and I met in high school but didn’t start dating until years after we finished university. I’ve lived in three provinces in Canada. I love dogs and am allergic to cats. When I like a song I listen to it on repeat for hours, sometimes even days. Along with books, I love pretty things and getting snail mail.
I have a little Redbubble shop where you can buy my designs as prints or on cards, mugs, notebooks and more.
I’m a freelance writer and editor.
Over the last ten years, I’ve worked as a communications professional for various university departments, charities, and even the water department of a municipality.
- I’m also a freelance writer. I have ten years of experience writing content on a range of topics for an array of audiences.
- I’m freelance editor too. I provide manuscript critiques, developmental editing, copy editing and proofreading of novels and picture books. I may even be able to help out your business by editing your annual report or client impact stories too.
I’m a member of the Calgary Association of Freelance Editors.
Want to work with me?
Take a look at my Work with Me section, and if you think we’re a good fit, email me at trishajennreads [@] gmail.com to tell me about your project – be it something for the blog, a writing project or an editing project.
- All content, including reviews, are my own personal opinion. Any books or product I receive for review will be clearly marked as such, and I promise to be honest in all my reviews.
- I’m part of some affiliate programs and include affiliate links to their websites in some of my posts. If you click through from trishajennreads and make a purchase a, I will receive a small percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you. These proceeds help to support my blog.
- I only accept affiliate or paid sponsorship from brands I’m passionate about/actually use and that I think would be of interest to my readers. The compensation I receive will never influence the content. All sponsored posts will be clearly labelled as such.
- I will never sell or share your email address or personal information.