This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through one of these links, I may receive a small commission at no cost to you.
One of my goals this year is to read the print books that have been sitting on my bookshelves for ages. I signed up for The Unread Shelf Project to help me stick to this and fall into my usual trap of constantly borrowing books from the library or buying random books that catch my interest and stacking them at the top of my TBR pile.
Here are twenty books that have been sitting on my bookshelf for months or years, and that I’m planning to finally read in 2020.
Romance and Women’s Fiction
7. The Secret Diary of Lizzie Bennet by Bernie Su and Kate Rorick
8. The Annotated Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen and David M. Shapard
9. The Bookshop on the Shore by Jenny Colgan
10. Erotic Stories for Punjabi Widows by Balli Kaur Jaswal
Another goal for 2020 is to read at least one non-fiction book a month
16. Educated by Tara Westover
17. Wonder Women: 25 Innovator, Inventors, and Trailblazers Who Changed History by Sam Maggs
18. Creative, Inc.: The Ultimate Guide to Running a Successful Freelance Business by Meg Mateo Ilasco and Joy Deangdeerlert Cho
19. On Writing Well by William Zinsser
20. Eats, Shoots & Leaves: The Zero Tolerance Approach to Punctuation by Lynne Truss