What was in my July 2018 book haul?
Last month’s haul was small. Only 3 books! Aren’t you proud of me? I’m sometimes able to control myself…
- From Twinkle, With Love by Sandhya Menon
- The Unbinding of Mary Reade by Miriam McNamara
- Game of Secrets by Kim Foster (I got a second copy! That means you can expect a GIVEAWAY soon. Woohoo!)
What did I read in July?
- Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore (Review)
- Dragons at Crumbling Castle by Terry Pratchett (Review)
- Jane Austen: Her Heart Did Whisper by Manuela Santoni (Review)
- The BFG by Roald Dahl
- Leah on the Offbeat by Becky Albertalli
- Gloria’s Guy by Joan Burrows
- Sadie by Courtney Summers
- The Complete Calvin and Hobbes Volume 1 by Bill Watterson
- Pride & Prejudice: A BabyLit Counting Primer by Jennifer Adams
All in all, by the end of July, I’ve read 51 books this year toward my Goodreads goal of 100 books in 2018. I’m still behind. But, you know, life. I do, however, have a large order of graphic novels coming to my mailbox in the next few days. That will likely help me catch up.
In case you missed it
July wasn’t a terribly busy month on trishajennreads, but I did attempt the 24 in 48 read-a-thon. The goal – read for 24 hours in a 48 hour weekend. It’s very, very hard. Supremely hard. I didn’t win. But I had fun. To me, that is what a successful read-a-thon is.
I am also thrilled that my lovely friend Kim was able to join me here on trishajennreads for another Fangirl Friday post! Did you see her post about TV shows you might have missed? Take a look then get your Netflix binge on.
Also, very exciting – the blog had more views in July than it’s had since February 2018. Thanks friends! Thanks for reading my words.
What did you read in July?