Top Ten Tuesday is a feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
It’s less than a week until Christmas! I’m so excited! I adore the holiday season – the lights, the decor, the snow, the baking, visiting with family and friends.
And of course, the uninhibited reading time.
I only have four more days of work before a one week holiday (a definite plus of working at a university that closes during the holidays is having the week between Christmas and New Years off without having to use any vacation days).
Here is my list of books I hope to get for Christmas (most likely I’ll get some from the hubs).
I’ve also made a note of some of the books I’ve already received thanks to the fabulous Kelsey at Kelsey’s Cluttered Bookshelf for the amazing #TBTBSanta gift! If you’ve never joined a bookish Secret Santa exchange like The Broke and the Bookish Secret Santa (#TBTBSanta), I highly recommend it. This was my third year participating and it is so fun to see the kindness and generosity of so many book lovers sending gifts to strangers.
- Siege and Storm (Grishaverse #2) by Leigh Bardugo
- Ruin and Rising (Grishaverse #3) by Leigh Bardugo
- The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli (Check!)
- We Should All be Feminists by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie (Check!)
- The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl: Squirrel Meets World by Shannon Hale & Dean Hale (Updating evening on Dec 19 – check! Thanks Kim!)
- Fire (Graceling Realm #2) by Kristin Cashore (Check!)
- Bitterblue (Graceling Realm #3) by Kristin Cashore (Check!)
- Into the Bright Unknown (Gold Seer Trilogy #3) by Rae Carlson
- Lumberjanes Vol 7: A Birds-Eye View by Shannon Waters
- Illustrated Edition: Harry Potter & the Philosopher’s Stone by J.K. Rowling and Jim Waters (illustrator)