Top Ten Tuesday is a feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
I’m horrible, HORRIBLE, at sticking to TBRs. But, I keep making them anyway. For this one, I’m going to slightly differently from my the usual and rather than tell you a bunch of winter themed books I’m planning on maybe reading, I’m going to list the next ten books I should read based on my library holds, audiobook queue, books I’ve had on my shelf for ages, and books I’ve promised to review.
So, here are the ten books on my Winter TBR (aka the next ten books I’ll be reading).
1. The Wishing Spell (The Land of Stories #1) by Chris Colfer (Library Book)
2. Hero is a Four-letter Word (Recess Warriors #1) by Marcus Emerson (Library Book)
3. Nice Try, Jane Sinner by Lianne Oelke (eGalley for Review)
4. Renegades by Marissa Meyer (on audio — I’m partway through this one right now.)
5. Anne of Green Gables, a Graphic Novel adapted by Mariah Marsden, illustrated by Brenna Thummler (Purchased)
6. Warcross by Marie Lu (Purchased)
8. Ramona Blue by Julie Murphy (Borrowed)
As you can see, a lot of these books are the same as ones that were on my Fall TBR back in September. The ones that aren’t on here now are mostly absent because other books have jumped ahead of them in line such as library holds or books for review. I haven’t read too many of the books from my Fall TBR, but I have a personal policy in which library books and books for review always get placed on the top of the to-be-read pile — both for my own sanity to check things off my to-do list, and to make sure that I don’t keep others waiting (either for a library book they’ve put a hold on, or for a review that was promised in a timely fashion). I’m not always able to get reviews written and posted quickly, but I do try.