February didn’t quite go as I’d planned. I didn’t read nearly as much as I expected. Nor did I write much. BUT – it was still a great month. If you missed anything, here’s a recap!
I made my first Etsy sales! (Thank you thank you thank you!) If you or someone you know wears earrings, check out my book inspired button earrings. I wrote about how I chose the name of my shop, Noveletta Avenue, too, in case you’re interested in that kind of thing.
I wrote about my Auto-Buy Authors and you lovely folks told me about some of yours. And we discussed why reading in public is incredibly important, and how comic books and comic cons are for bookish folk too.
What was in my February 2017 book haul?
- Blue Tide by Jenna-Lynne Duncan
- The Selection by Kiera Cass
- The Invention of Romance by Conni Massing
- I Am For You by Meiko Ouchi
What did I read in February?
- A Piece of the World by Christina Baker Kline (See my review!)
- Lily and the Octopus by Steven Rowley
- Wayfarer by Alexandra Bracken
- Eligible by Curtis Sittenfeld
Check out my instagram for photos of what I’m reading.