Today’s topic is: Ten Books I Wouldn’t Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree (or non-book bookworm items)
I’ve already been VERY BLESSED to receive a few books already. My amazing Secret Santa from The Broke and The Bookish Secret Santa (#TBTBSanta) gave me an amazing gift. You can see it on Twitter or on Instagram.
But, there are, as always, more books I’d love to receive. Here are a few of them. These books look funny, or entertaining, or epic, or just plain beautiful.
1. My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, and Jodi Meadows
2. The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi
3. Eligible by Curtis Sittenfeld
4. A Tyranny of Petticoats
5. A Harry Potter Box Set
6. Illustrated Harry Potter & the Philosopher’s Stone
7. Illustrated Harry Potter & the Chamber of Secrets
8. Soundless by Rachel Mead
9. The Hating Game by Sally Thorne
10. Escape from Mr. Lemoncello’s Library by Chris Grabenstein
Well, that’s my list. I can’t wait to see what’s under the tree this year. My family is always incredibly generous and feeds my book addiction every Christmas. 🙂